Beyond KU: No Coding Required - Careers for Tech Lovers
Love technology but don’t know a thing about coding? Join us for No Coding Required: Careers for Tech Lovers and see how a career in tech might not be as farfetched as you think. Careers for Tech Lovers brings together a panel discussion and informal Q & A networking session surrounding conversation about a career in the tech industry for the nontechnical. Refreshments will be provided.
- Caleb Leiker, Design and Technical Recruiter, Amazon
- Fur Finley, Head of Real Estate Partnerships, Google Fiber
- Kyle Rabe, Software Systems Engineer, ScriptPro
- Grant Horst, US Business Development and Strategy, Apple
- Anna-Therese Fowler, Multimedia Designer, Cerner
- Brian Rosenblum, Director at the Institute for Digital Research in the Humanities, KU
Look out for our other Beyond KU events later this academic year.