moCOLAB Use Application
REQUIREMENTS FOR USE:
The mission of the Mobile Collaboratory (moCOLAB) is to connect university and community efforts through shared goals, collaborative space, and invested partnerships.
Applications for use must explain in detail how university and community entities will collaborate from the outset of the project and must describe how project goals will explicitly meet both university and community needs.
moCOLAB applications will be reviewed by a subcommittee of the Mobile Collaboratory Advisory Board. Accepted applicants will be asked to sign a Memorandum of Agreement that guides the use of the moCOLAB, including requirements such as:
- KU Mobile Collaboratory partnership must be stated in event publicity and printed materials.
- Event information, press coverage, and photos may be used by moCOLAB coordinators.
- Renter is responsible for purchasing towing and acquiring parking permits for the moCOLAB.
- Renter will be responsible for any parking costs or fines incurred for the vehicle(s).
- Renter agrees to have someone present with the moCOLAB at all times during its active use.
- Rental use is $75/day for KU community members (faculty, instructors, staff); $114/day for external nonprofit entities; $125/day for for-profit entities.
- Towing and insurance costs are $75/hour through Anderson Rental.
- Renter agrees to complete final report documentation after moCOLAB use.
Please complete the following form: