Peace Corp Prep Application Form
Hello and thank you for your interest in the Peace Corps Prep Program!
Before you complete the form, make sure you have fulfilled all of the program requirements (docx.).
1) At least three courses within your work sector of choice (Education, Health, Environment, Agriculture, Youth in Development, Community Economic Development)
2) At least 50 hours of hands-on experience within your work sector of choice
3) If applicable (i.e. Spanish and French speaking countries):
- Spanish-speaking countries: at least two, 200 level courses
- French-speaking countries: at least one, 200 level course in any romance language
4) One core intercultural competence course and two approved electives
5) Scheduled resume review appointment with a University Career Center career coach
6) Scheduled mock interview appointment with a University Career Center career coach
7) Participation in a leadership experience such as leading a work or volunteer project, serving on the executive board of a student organization, or organizing a big campus event.