Please complete this form if you are willing to highlight your job or internship on the front page of career.ku.edu. You will include your name, where you work(ed) or intern(ed), and the link to your video spotlight or submit information in a Word document or pdf. Please also submit a photo with a headshot of you as a jpg, gif, or png file. If you would like to record a video but need to do so at the University Career Center, you may indicate so in the form. Make sure your video is public.
Please answer the following questions in your video:
1. What is your first name?
2. What is/was your major?
3. What year are you, or when did you graduate?
4. Where was/is your job or internship? (name of company/organization and city/state)
5. How did you learn about the opportunity?
6. What are your main responsibilities?
7. What do/did you enjoy most about the experience?
8. Please include anything else you would like to add.