2021 Just In Time Career Fair
April 16, 2021 12pm-3pm
Calling all students! The Just In Time Career Fair is taking place on April 16th from 12 pm – 3pm. This virtual career fair is for students of all majors who are searching for a summer 2021 internship or full-time employment. Employers that register to attend this event must have a current position posted to HireJayhawks.com.
Whether you are a freshmen, sophomore, junior or graduating senior, we'll have employers with all sorts of internship and full time opportunities.
Click here to see a list of attending organizations.
Step by Step Student Instructions for Just In Time Career Fair:
- Go to www.HireJayhawks.com to log in using KU Single Sign-On.
- To join this event, go to the left tab and click on Events/Career Fairs/2021 Just In Time Career Fair.
- You will be prompted to complete or update your Chat Profile.
- Set your Status to Online
- Optional: Upload your resume, if you have not already done so. This is the only way to pass a resume to an industry participant during the fair.
- When the career fair starts, go to the Employer tab and search and filter to find attendees of interest.
- Click on an employer to view the company profile.
- You can speak to employer representatives in 1-on-1 video chats by clicking on Join Queue. The representatives who you are waiting for will show up under Upcoming Chats along with estimated wait times as soon as the event begins.
- You can stand in 3 queues at once to maximize your number of video chats. Under Upcoming Chats, you can see how many total queues you are allowed to be in at one time.
- When it’s your turn to video chat with a participant, you will see an alert pop up on the screen. Click on the alert to see instructions on how to video chat with the representative.
- Once you have started to video chat with an employer, watch the timer which will count down from the maximum time to zero.
- When you are done with your video chat, click End Chat, and you can write notes and use it for follow up after the fair.