Career Fair Plus Instructions and Resources
How to Sign Up for an Appointment:
- Go to KU’s Career Fair Plus page – https://app.careerfairplus.com/ku_ks
- Select “EVENT NAME”
- See employers and appointments
- Sign up for an available timeslot
- Take note if it is an in-person or virtual appointment
- For virtual appointments, you’ll need a laptop/mobile device and headphones.
- If you haven’t made a profile already, you’ll have to make one (the system will prompt you to do so).
- Uploading a resume is not required but HIGHLY encouraged. Make an appointment with the University Career Center if you need help with this!
- You can also make your profile without a resume, and then upload it later.
- You can sign up for as many appointments as you like, but please only do 1 appointment PER employer.
- If you’re having any problems, you can check out the Candidate Checklist on Career Fair Plus that walks you through all the steps.
Career and Job Search Resources for Students
Career development and the job search process can be both a fun and challenging experience. The University Career Center has resources to support you at every phase of your career journey.
- Career coaches can assist you with your job search questions, review your resume, practice interviewing, and more.
- Resume Writing
- Cover Letters
- Links to other resources on networking, employer research, and online image
- Links to employment strategies and job/internship search resources by KU major