Hire Jayhawks Professional Conduct Policy for Students
***By using HireJayhawks.com, you verify that you have read and agree to the outlined professional conduct policy.
- Students are expected to accept, or to formally decline, interview opportunities when they request pre-select consideration.
- Students are expected to show up for an interview they have selected under Open schedules.
- If a studentfails to show up for a scheduled interview, or fails to respond to an invitation, their interview privileges will be suspended.
- To requestreinstatement, a student mustmeet with the Employer Relations staff at the University Career Center.
- Students can choosewhether or not to release their resume to the KU Web Resume Book(s).
- Students can change their choice at any time by clicking on the Profile tab fromthe main navigation bar,selecting Privacy, and the clicking "yes" or "no."
- Students registering certify that all information provided to the University Career Center and the HireJayhawks.com student database is correct and true.
- False or misleading information will subject a student to immediate suspension from HireJayhawks.com.